Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible fiance JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our extended family. My Instagram account is @annephung and most people follow me. I write about my day-to-day life, both my good and bad days. My parents brought my family to America in 1990, when I was just a year old. It wouldn't be possible to share my story with you today had my parents not worked hard and make sacrifices. Being aware of the possibility to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and had a clear vision in the direction of the success. My goals were set for me to go to university, get an employment in a company then marry, and purchase the house. Although I was convinced that this was the definition of success, life had different plans. It was 2013 when I realized that I was not happy going to work in my job as a corporate employee. Status and money did inspire me. I thought I was just wasting my time in exchange for a paycheck. The passion I have for fitness as well as my passion for socializing with others led me to find my new calling as an instructor. This year I will celebrate my 7th Anniversary. In 2014 I began my own small business. It is rare to find Asian women working in this industry. I strive to be a positive influencer within the field to offer the best coaching and guidance to help individuals to be healthier and happier person by establishing the most sustainable life that meets their personal needs and goals. Also, I strive to inspire individuals to follow their desires and accomplish whatever they would like to do in their life. In the beginning of my job, the passing of my mother was the greatest hit to my personal life. She fought a long and arduous battle with Scleroderma and is resting in Heaven as well as with me in my mind and my heart all the time. The lessons we learn from life can be hidden from us, but they can be very useful. Her passing has changed my life in several ways. I truly believe that her passing gave me an opportunity to begin the next chapter. She died in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to enter her next life. I had my second chance to live a happy and fulfilled life. As I approach my 30s I feel a sense that I am alive and living. I don't feel like I just exist anymore. As I tell my story, I hope that my story will be a source of inspiration for yours. I hope to help you realize that you're never alone. That you have the potential to accomplish everything you desire. I wish you to live your life to its fullest and that you die without regrets as death is the sole thing that is promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miranda-Hart

sofia-Richie

Beautiful pics of Jessica Korda and Janine Turner feet & legs